- Frances Margery Hext, Lostwithiel
- United Kingdom--England
- Special Collections Department, University of Delaware Library / Newark, Delaware 19717-5267
- GRA 115
- Coat of arms.; Shields.; Fleur de lis.; Shells.
- UD Library: William Augustus Brewer Bookplate Collection
- Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the US Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish is required from the copyright holder. Please contact the Special Collections Department, University of Delaware Library, http://www.lib.udel.edu/cgi-bin/aspspec.cgi
This image is provided by University of Delaware.
Welcome to Open Artstor. Working with leading museums, libraries, and archives, we aggregate art and cultural heritage collections to support their efforts to share digital content broadly with the public.
Artstor is an independent non-profit organization created by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation with a mission to use digital technology to enhance scholarship, teaching, and learning. In addition to Open Artstor, the organization has worked with over 250 content contributors to build the Artstor Digital Library, a licensed resource that provides over 1.5 million digital to nearly 1,500 colleges, universities, museums, and schools in 40+ countries.
Please visit www.artstor.org for more information about Artstor and to determine if your institution subscribes to the Artstor Digital Library.