- Messiah Sing led by Adel Heinrich. President Strider at right, standing
- Nov. 29, 1978
- Black & White Photography
- 5 X 7 inches
- Students and faculty led by Adel Heinrich, associate professor of music, sing Handel's Messiah at Lorimer Chapel. President Strider, [center] right, joins this informal gathering held on November 29, 1978.
- Colby College Special Collections, Waterville, ME
- Colbiana Photographs
- Photographer:Peter Kingsley
- Shared Shelf Commons is a free service provided by ARTstor. ARTstor does not screen or select these images, and is acting as an online service provider under the Digital Millennium Copyright act in making this service available. Should you have copyright concerns about an image, please go to the Reporting a Copyright Problem of our website and follow the instructions, which will provide us with the necessary information to proceed.
This image is provided by Colby College.
Welcome to Open Artstor. Working with leading museums, libraries, and archives, we aggregate art and cultural heritage collections to support their efforts to share digital content broadly with the public.
Artstor is an independent non-profit organization created by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation with a mission to use digital technology to enhance scholarship, teaching, and learning. In addition to Open Artstor, the organization has worked with over 250 content contributors to build the Artstor Digital Library, a licensed resource that provides over 1.5 million digital to nearly 1,500 colleges, universities, museums, and schools in 40+ countries.
Please visit www.artstor.org for more information about Artstor and to determine if your institution subscribes to the Artstor Digital Library.