- John Frederick Kensett
- Catskill Waterfall
- 19th century
- Oil on canvas
- Overall: 46 x 61.1 cm (18 1/8 x 24 1/16 in.); Framed: 67.31 x 82.55 x 7.62 cm (26 1/2 x 32 1/2 x 3 in.)
- Yale University Art Gallery, American Paintings and Sculpture
- Image and original data provided by Yale University
- Yale University Art Gallery, John Hill Morgan, B.A. 1893, LL.B. 1896, M.A. (Hon.) 1929, Fund., (1965.43)
- The Yale University Art Gallery makes its photographic images of works believed to be in the public domain or with no known restrictions freely available. Please review the Gallery's image use terms here,
This image is provided by the Yale University Art Gallery.
Welcome to Open Artstor. Working with leading museums, libraries, and archives, we aggregate art and cultural heritage collections to support their efforts to share digital content broadly with the public.
Artstor is an independent non-profit organization created by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation with a mission to use digital technology to enhance scholarship, teaching, and learning. In addition to Open Artstor, the organization has worked with over 250 content contributors to build the Artstor Digital Library, a licensed resource that provides over 1.5 million digital to nearly 1,500 colleges, universities, museums, and schools in 40+ countries.
Please visit www.artstor.org for more information about Artstor and to determine if your institution subscribes to the Artstor Digital Library.